FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What features does onePA offer?
- OnePA offers you the convenience of registering and paying for Community Club/PAssion WaVe/imPAct@Hong Lim Green courses, activities and resources (facilities & equipment/storage) online.
- You will also be able to sign up for memberships (including PAssion Card Membership) and interest groups online.
- You can also locate the Community Club/PAssion WaVe/imPAct@Hong Lim Green nearest to your home or any postal code from the Search panel.
2. Where can I find the contact details for a Community Club (CC) or the nearest CC to my home?
- You may find the contact details for a CC using the Search panel on the banner of the home page.
- Click on PA Outlets tab, key the name of a community club in the Find a location field and click on the Search icon. Alternatively, you may key “CC” in the Find a location field and click on the Search icon to list all community clubs.
- Select the desire community club from the list by clicking on the image or CC’s name to view the contact details.
3. How do I find class, facility, event and activity?
- You may key in the desired class, facility, event or activity in the Search panel on the Home Page. Click on the Search icon. At the search result page, you may further narrow your search by using the filters provided on the left hand side of the page.
- You may also click on the magnifying glass icon located at the top right of the menu bar to pull down a search option. Key in the search keyword and select the specify type to narrow the search or unselect to search all types. In the search result page, you may further filter the search.
For more information about PAssion Card membership, please log on to www.passioncard.gov.sg
1. Are there any online discounts for PAssion Card members?
- PAssion Card members will be eligible for discounted fees on eligibile products (courses, activities, resource booking) offering PAssion Card member rates.
2. What are the membership types and their associated benefits?
- There are three membership rate tiers: PAssion, Others (Community Club/PAssion WaVe/imPAct@Hong Lim Green membership, Interest Group membership), and non-member rate.
- PAssion rates usually offers the best discount rates (or at least equal to premium rate) than others.
3. Why do facility/course charges differ from Community Club/PAssion WaVe to Community Club/PAssion WaVe?
- Facility charges are dependent on, among other factors, the quality of the facility, the location of the Community Club/PAssion WaVe and the loading of the facility (peak hours).
- Course charges are dependent on, among other factors, the quality of the venue, the location of the Community Club/PAssion WaVe, the expected sign up rate and the cost of course materials.
1. Why are some badminton courts not available for online booking?
- All CCs will have at least one badminton court available for online-booking, if not all courts. However, there have been public requests to allow for walk-in bookings, so as to benefit those who are not IT-savvy or do not have internet access, or who do not have VISA or Debit cards. Hence, a small number of CCs do keep some courts for walk-in bookings.
2. How can I cancel my registration/booking?
- Registrations/bookings are confirmed once you have paid for them. However, if you have a valid reason, please contact the offering/organising Community Club/PAssion WaVe/imPAct@Hong Lim Green directly and they will consider your request upon submission of supporting documents.
3. How can I find out more about a course/activity?
- You can search for a course or activity in the Search panel on the Home Page.
- For advance Search, enter details in ‘More Search Option’.
- The course detail page will contain other information like the profile of the instructor (if applicable), class size, vacancies and the cost of the course/activity for all membership types.
4. Can I register for a course on behalf of another person?
- Yes, you can register a course and pay on behalf of another person. However, you will have to provide their NRIC and personal particulars during the registration process.
5. Why are some dates unavailable on the booking calendar?
- You will not be able to select a booking date for a facility if the facility is closed or fully booked for that day.
6. How far ahead can I book a facility?
- You may book popular facilities e.g. badminton courts, 15 days ahead in advance.
- The new booking window for these facilities starts at 10.00pm each day.
- For example, you can book a badminton court on the 23rd Jan at 10:00pm on 7th Jan. Before 10:00pm on 7th Jan, you can book a badminton court in advance up to 22nd Jan.
- For other facilities, such as conference rooms, meeting rooms, studios, etc., the booking window may varies, and you will need to contact the Community Club concerned directly regarding your booking interest.
7. Can I change the timing for my facility booking?
- Online bookings are confirmed once you have paid. However, if you have a valid reason and if the new timing is available, please contact the Community Club/PAssion WaVe/imPAct@Hong Lim Green directly to request a change.
8. Will I lose my resource (facility & equipment/storage) booking if I do not pay for it?
- Booking of resource is based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- For online bookings, you must make payment online in order to confirm your booking.
9. Will I lose my course/activity registration if I do not pay for it?
- Booking of course/activity is based on a first-come-first-serve approach.
- For online bookings, you must make payment online in order to confirm your booking.
10. Can I pay for my online facility booking via cheque?
- We regret that you must use the online payment modes available to pay for online facility bookings.
- This is to prevent the abuse of facility bookings by speculators.
11. How do I view my bookings/registrations and transaction history?
- To view past transactions, click on your Name at the top right of the webpage and a drop-down list will be shown. Click on Dashboard and following which, click on My Transaction to display past transactions.
12. How do I register for a user account on OnePA?
- To register for a user account, click the Sign Up link at the bottom of the page.
- You will need a Singpass account to sign-in before you can proceed to create an account with onePA.
13. What are the benefits of Online Portal?
- Online portal will enable you to:
- view your transaction history,
- view membership renewal information & renew membership,
- view customised promotions upon login,
- download and reprint receipts,
- change personal particulars and preferences,
- pay for any outstanding products selected.
14. How can I apply the relevant promotional discounts during registration of courses or activities?
- At the online course / activity registration page, you will be able to select promotion codes (if available) from the drop-down list in shopping cart.
15. Will I be able to book and pay for any product (course, activity, resource) at any Community Club/PAssion WaVe?
- Yes, you will be able to book and pay for products at any Community Club/PAssion WaVe, except for selected products limited to over the counter registration at specific outlets.
- However, any refund or withdrawal can only be done at the Community Club/PAssion WaVe offering the product.
16. How can I register and pay online for a product (course, activity, resource) at any Community Club/PAssion WaVe?
1. What are the payment modes available? Which are the supported credit cards/debit cards?
- For online payment, all VISA and MASTERCARD cards are supported.
- We also offer Internet Banking as another mode of payment. This allows for those who do not possess a credit card but who have an Internet Banking account with DBS, POSB, Citibank or UOB to make payment.
2. Can I pay for another person?
- Yes, you may pay for another person.
3. How will the receipt be issued for online payment?
- A receipt page will be displayed upon successful payment. You may print out this page for your reference. You can also choose to have a copy of the receipt emailed to your designated email address.
- If you wish to obtain a re-print of your receipt you can go to My Dashboard --> Transactions --> PDF
- You need not print the receipt as proof of payment. The Community Club/PAssion WaVe can verify your booking/registration using your NRIC.
- For more help, please contact PA at 6225 5322 or access our online feedback form at www.pa.gov.sg/feedback.
4. If my online payment transaction fails, will my transaction be processed?
- No, your transaction will be cancelled if payment is not successful.
5. Can I cancel my online or over the counter payment?
- Registrations/bookings are confirmed once you have paid.
- However, if you have a valid reason, please contact the Community Club/PAssion WaVe/imPAct@Hong Lim Green offering the product. Refund requests are subject to approval and hence will not be processed immediately.
6. Can I get a refund for my online or over the counter payment?
- Refunds are generally not allowed unless the Community Club/PAssion WaVe/imPAct@Hong Lim Green subsequently cancels or reschedules the course or activity. In such a situation, you may collect your refund at the Community Club/PAssion WaVe/imPAct@Hong Lim Green offering the product if you do not wish to receive a cheque in the mail.
- If you have a valid reason wish to initiate a request for refund, you will have to complete a Refund Request form at the Community Club/PAssion WaVe/imPAct@Hong Lim Green offering the product. Such requests are subject to approval and hence will not be processed immediately.
7. What should I do if I want to dispute my credit card charge?
1. How do I log-into onePA portal?
- The Login can be found at the top of the screen. Clicking it will prompt you to log in via your SINGPASS.
- Enter your SINGPASS ID and password to sign-in.
- You will then be prompted to enter your 2FA authentication OTP received via SMS.
- Enter your OTP to login.
2. What do I do if I do not have a SINGPASS?
3. Do I need to sign-out?
- We strongly advise that you sign out after each session. If you have signed in, you can find the “Log Out” tab as you mouse over your name at the top of the screen. Click on the “Log Out” to log out of onePA.
- If you do not log out, the system will automatically log you out after 30 minutes of non-activity to prevent any fraudulent use of your identity.
Updating of Personal Particulars
1. How do I update my personal particulars under onePA.sg?
- You can update your personal particulars by accessing your dashboard
- Hover over the name located on the top right hand of the page. Click on "My Dashboard"
- Click on "Edit icon " to edit profile.
- Click on “Retrieve MyInfo” and login via SingPass to retrieve MyInfo Data. MyInfo data will be auto-populated. (If details are updated in MyInfo, data will flow over)
- Click on “Clear MyInfo” if users want to update the residential address that is different from MyInfo records