TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING OF CC FACILITIES
1. Bookings of CC facilities are governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
2. All CC facilities must be used for community, social or recreational purposes only. Commercial activities (including but not limited to private coaching sessions), religious activities and such other activities which, in the People's Associations (PA) view, are not conducted for community, social or recreational purposes are strictly prohibited.
3. Where a booking is found to be in violation of these Terms and Conditions, PA reserves the right to cancel the booking and forfeit the booking fees paid.
4. There shall be no refund of booking fees unless the cancellation or rescheduling of booking date and/or time was done by PA, its employees, authorised servants or agents. In cases of rescheduling where the booking fee for the replacement slot differs from the original booking fee paid, you will either be refunded the difference or be required to pay for the difference in the fees (as the case may be).
5. PA reserves the right to close the CC facilities or any part thereof at any time and cancel the booking without prior notice. Notwithstanding clause 4, where a booking is cancelled:
(a) due to circumstances beyond PA's control;
(b) in the interest of public safety; or
(c) as a result of a closure of CC facilities ordered by the relevant authorities,
during the reserved period, there shall be no refund of the booking fee.
6. To the extent permitted by law, PA and its employees, servants and agents shall not be held responsible for any damage, loss of property, injury, death or any other loss or damage howsoever arising in connection with the booking and use of the CC facilities.